The following is an excerpt from The Life Actionbook: Tools and Actions for Personal Development
Time Management Action #40: Listen to time management podcasts. You can find podcasts dedicated to productivity on your favorite podcast app. Here are a few good ones:
• Beyond the To Do List, with Erik Fisher.
• The Productivity Show, by Asian Efficiency.
• The Productivityist Podcast, with Mike Vardy
• The Productivity Podcast, with Paul Minors
Time Management Action #41: Read productivity blogs to get the most up-to-date tips for time management.
• Lifehacker (www.lifehacker.com).
• Lifehack (www.lifehack.org).
• Time Management Ninja (www.timemanagementninja.com)
• Brian Tracy (www.briantracy.com)
Time Management Action #42: Watch TED talks on time management.
• David Grady: How to save the world (or at least yourself) from bad meetings (www.youtube.com/watch?v=F6Qo8IDsVNg)
• Paolo Cardini: Forget multitasking, try monotasking (www.youtube.com/watch?v=0YNeyBANrTI)
• David Pogue: 10 top time-saving tech tips (www.youtube.com/watch?v=QoT0-2vu9m4)
• Laura Vanderkam: How to gain control of your free time (www.ted.com/talks/laura_vanderkam_how_to_gain_control_of_your_free_time)
Time Management Action #43: Read books on time management.
• The 4-Hour Workweek: Escape 9-5, Live Anywhere, and Join the New Rich, by Timothy Ferriss.
• Getting Things Done: The Art of Stress-Free Productivity, by David Allen.
• The Productivity Project: Accomplishing More by Managing Your Time, Attention, and Energy, by Chris Bailey
• 15 Secrets Successful People Know About Time Management: The Productivity Habits of 7 Billionaires, 13 Olympic Athletes, 29 Straight-A Students, and 239 Entrepreneurs, by Kevin Kruse
Find your weaknesses and quash them!Accelerate your life improvements! Here are over 300 ideas for tools and actions curated from hundreds of books to help you make meaningful change in your life. Accelerate improvements in:
- time management
- social skills
- personal finances
Disclosure: links to Amazon.com are affiliate links