Whether you are an expert or beginner life hacker, here are some useful life hacks you should know.
- Look both ways before crossing the street.
- Flush the toilet after pooping in it.
- When troubleshooting a broken electronic device, first make sure it’s plugged in.
- When using a camera, make sure the lens cap is off and your fingers aren’t in front of the lens.
- Pay bills before the due date, not after.
- If you are thirsty, try drinking something.
- Wear shoes when going outside to prevent foot injury.
- To get new customers, advertise.
- A bookshelf will help you organize your books.
- Building a fence around your yard will keep your dog from running off of your property.
- Wear headphones to keep your music from bothering other people
- Cook your food to prevent bacteria from making you sick.
- If the sun is too bright for you to see well, try sunglasses.
- Adding a few ice cubes will make any drink colder.
- To get anywhere faster, try running instead of walking.
- Read faster by learning speed-reading.
My point here is that life hacks are only useful if you are at the stage of life and understanding when they are useful. There is no list of the “best” or “most effective” life hacks. There are only hacks that are useful to you now, and hacks that aren’t.