In his book, Think and Grow Rich, Napoleon Hill outlined six steps for getting any amount of money you can dream of. Below is an excerpt from my book, Summary of Think and Grow Rich: The Wisdom of Napoleon Hill.
How to Turn Desire into Money
1. Think of the exact amount of money you desire.
2. There is no such thing as “something for nothing.” Decide what you are willing to sacrifice to get the money.
3. Set a deadline for receiving the money.
4. Create a plan for how you will get the money. Put the plan into action immediately, whether you are ready or not.
5. Write a concise statement with all the information from steps 1-4.
6. Read your statement aloud when you wake up and before you go to bed. As you read, imagine that you already have the money.
These six steps outline how you can get anything you want, not just money.
Learn the Napoleon Hill's "money-making secret" in 20 minutes!
Napoleon Hill was best known for publishing Think and Grow Rich in 1937. In it, he outlines “The Thirteen Steps to Riches,” drawn from his interviews with more than 500 wealthy men. He was originally inspired to work on the book at the encouragement of business magnate Andrew Carnegie, who at the time was one of the richest people in the world. Carnegie taught Hill a “money-making secret” that he said nearly all successful people knew. The secret had been used by the likes of Theodore Roosevelt, Thomas Edison, and John D. Rockefeller to achieve their goals. Carnegie believed that the secret should be taught in public schools and could revolutionize education. Think and Grow Rich was Napoleon Hill’s attempt to disclose the secret to the general public.
Available exclusively on Amazon.com for Kindle.
Disclosure: links to Amazon.com are affiliate links