Makes 6 servings
- 3 pounds boneless skinless chicken thighs
- seasoned salt
- pan searing flour
- avocado oil
- 1 lime
- 16 oz jar of roasted salsa verde
- bunch of radishes, thinly sliced
- bunch of cilantro, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Dust chicken with pan-searing flour and seasoned salt to taste.
- Heat oil in a large pan on medium-high. Cook chicken about 4 minutes each side. Squeeze some lime juice over chicken while cooking.
- Transfer thighs to a baking sheet and cook 20 minutes.
- Serve chicken over salsa and garnished with radishes and cilantro
The chicken came out good. My kids didn’t want any of the salsa or garnishes, though. They thought the radish was too bitter and spicy. For the adults, the response was lukewarm. I give this recipe a 4/10. I won’t be making it again.