Internet forums are one of the oldest ways to publish content on the web. They are like blogs in many respects. If you like interacting with other internet users, you might enjoy joining a forum more than you enjoy blogging. These online gathering places let you publish your thoughts to an existing audience. The advantage is that the platform already exists and eager readers … [Read more...] about Blog Idea #16 Revisited: “Blog” on the Forums
Blog Ideas is a compilation of the best modern blogging practices and resources. This book is packed with 131 ideas to supercharge your blog. You will learn:
- Where to find “green” hosting (idea #13).
- How to control where your readers look (idea #40).
- How to write irresistible headlines (idea #49).
- How to find the latest trends to write about (idea #70).
- The best locations to place your ads (idea #100).
- How to find the right affiliates (idea #106).
- How to find new ideas with Amazon search (idea #120).
…and over 100 more. Get inspired. Make your blog fresh again!
Disclosure: links to Amazon.com are affiliate links
Blog Idea #47 Revisited: Know Your Audience When writing blog posts, it helps to know who your audience is. What kinds of people read your blog? It may help to profile a few fictitious readers who represent your audience. Write down each character's traits, what they do for a living, and what problems they have. Name them something memorable. For example, you might come up … [Read more...] about Blog Idea #47 Revisited: Know Your Audience