The following is an excerpt from Blog Ideas: 131 Ideas to Kill Writer’s Block, Supercharge Your Blog and Stand Out
While there is no replacement for a good human editor, automated editing services can catch many of the grammatical errors in your articles. All you have to do is paste your writing into the editor, and it will analyze it for common grammatical mistakes. Some of the more popular ones include Hemingway (www.hemingwayapp.com), Grammarly (www.grammarly.com), and After the Deadline (www.polishmywriting.com).
Want 130 more blog ideas like this one?I spent months researching the best blogging practices and resources and distilled everything down to these 131 actionable ideas. Blog Ideas is a compilation of the best modern blogging practices and resources. This book is packed with 131 ideas to supercharge your blog. You will learn:
- Where to find “green” hosting (idea #13).
- How to control where your readers look (idea #40).
- How to write irresistible headlines (idea #49).
- How to find the latest trends to write about (idea #70).
- The best locations to place your ads (idea #100).
- How to find the right affiliates (idea #106).
- How to find new ideas with Amazon search (idea #120).
Disclosure: Links to Amazon.com are affiliate links. If you click one, you get the same low price, but Amazon tosses a few pennies my way. Help support starving artists!